At StoriePro we know how important it is to hire the right individual - and in today's hiring environment you need more help than ever. Below you'll find a sample job description for a Design Assistant position. Enjoy!
Job Title: Interior Designer Design Assistant
Location: XYZ Design Firm, Anytown, USA
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Interior Designer Design Assistant to join our team at XYZ Design Firm. In this role, you will work closely with our team of senior designers to assist with all aspects of the design process, from concept development to project completion. You will be responsible for conducting research, creating detailed design plans, and communicating with clients and contractors to ensure that all projects are completed to the highest standards.
- Assist senior designers in all aspects of the design process, including research, concept development, and project management
- Collaborate with clients to understand their design needs and preferences
- Create detailed design plans, including floor plans, elevations, and 3D renderings
- Source materials and finishes, including fabrics, furniture, and finishes
- Coordinate with contractors and vendors to ensure timely delivery and installation of materials
- Attend site visits and meetings as needed to ensure smooth project execution
- Maintain accurate project records and documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in interior design or a related field
- Proficiency in design software, such as AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work well in a team environment
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement within the company. If you are passionate about design and have a strong attention to detail, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.